A modern and characteristic pair of dining chairs.
The stylish Coastal Chic range is made using reclaimed wood salvaged from places such as Gujarat, Maharashtra and Rajasthan in Southern India.
Some of the wood used can range between 50 and 150 years old and is assembled by skilled craftsmen who create this colourful and interesting furniture.
As each piece in the range is hand finished using a unique blend of reclaimed timbers, every item is truly individual.
- The legs and supports are made from iron, offering structural rigidity and finishing the piece handsomely
- The overall dimensions of the chair are H75 x W45 x D40 cm
- This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required
- The wood is finished with a resilient satin lacquer which is hardwearing yet emphasises the beautiful colour and character in the timber
- Environmentally friendly - much of the timber on this item is reclaimed
- Exceptional build quality - designed to last a lifetime
- Heavy duty packaging
- Chairs come in packs of two
- Part of our unique and contemporary Coastal Chic furniture range