- Part of our exclusive 'La Reine' Mahogany furniture collection
- Hand crafted from solid mahogany, with a distressed light brown finish
- Finished to exceptional standards using a mid gloss lacquer, offering durability whilst maintaining the natural beauty of the wood
- Classic designs with a contemporary edge to suit any home
- Innovative design allows you to disguise your desk as a stylish piece of furniture that will be the talking point of any room
- Beautiful antiqued brass bow drop and tear drop handles
- The desk top has been inlaid with green Oscar, to provide the chic look of leather whilst being more resilient
- The beautifully crafted, hand carved fluted columns and panelled design detail make this stunning piece the focal point of any room
- Pull out keyboard drawer / desktop gives a further 38cm working space
- Left hand cupboard holds a tower unit and a shelf to fit A4 paper
- Open shelves in centre designed to store a router and modem
- The slide-out shelf on the right holds (and hides) a printer and scanner
- All drawers are constructed using dovetail joints
- Two drawers H7 x W17 x D29 cm, ideal for storing stationery, cartridges etc
- The computer tower opening is H42 x W24 x D46 cm
- The shelves on the right side of the unit are H25 x W52 x D47 cm each, ideal for Your printer or other computer accessories
- The unit has pre-drilled cable holes
- Fitted with nylon feet to protect carpets and floor coverings
- This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required
- Coordinating home office furniture is also available in the La Reine range to compliment this piece
We are currently operating a normal delivery service.
What are our shipping costs?
We've worked hard to ensure that all our products are offered with FREE shipping, anywhere in UK mainland.
What are our delivery times?
Each product page contains a guide to the delivery times for that range of furniture. These are a typical example and may vary. Sometimes, the delivery fairies surprise us and deliver earlier than the times quoted, other times, this can be a few days more.
There is the usual challenges in terms of certain times of the year, such as the run up to Christmas etc, where all courier firms are extremely busy.
We find that around 90% of our orders placed, are delivered within the timescales quoted.
We keep you up-to-date at all times regarding delivery info, time slots etc as we are notified.
On some ranges of furniture, the items are dispatched directly from the manufacturer, this speeds up the process for our customers, and they may contact you directly to arrange day and time slots.
We always recommend supplying us with your contact phone number, for the fastest way to update you.
What can I expect from the delivery?
Our delivery services are committed to delivering your furniture item to the front door and usually a ground floor room of your choice. Unfortunately we are not able to deliver to the first floor, loft rooms etc. If you have any special requests and access issues then please contact us first, so we can discuss with our courier partners.
Do you deliver to Northern ireland?
In most cases no, unfortunately not. Due to the shipping process into Ireland, furniture has to be transported on a pallet service, which costs in excess of £180+. We do have one main supplier who is able to deliver to a BT postcode in Ireland, but this is subject to a £39 delivery surcharge. If you are in Ireland, please let us know which item you are interested in and we can advise if it's possible to deliver.
If you have any further questions on our shipping & deliveries, please feel free to get in touch.
What we do to safe guard your furniture arrives in tip top condition:
We only use the best couriers and manufacturers in the country. Every item that is dispatched is checked and packaged extremely well. However, in a very few no. of cases, there can be damage that is incurred during transit as transporting furniture around the country is difficult.
What should I do when my furniture is delivered?
We ask our customers to thoroughly check the item as it's delivered, firstly inspect the packaging, is there any damage to the wrapping or box? secondly, if you feel there is an issue, please unwrap the item whilst the delivery driver is there.
If you find you do have a damaged item, please do not accept the delivery, the courier will then have to take the item away. Please then contact us at Hickory right away so we can resolve the situation.
What can I expect if I do have a damaged item?
All damages need to be reported to Hickory Furniture (email@example.com) within 24 hours of delivery. We will try and rectify the situation as soon as possible. In most cases, we will require a detailed description and some photos of the damage. We will then get in contact with the manufacturer to get a replacement arranged.
Sale or return:
What can I do if I change my mind on an item?
In the very unlikely event of you not liking your furniture choice, we do accept returns within 14 days of your delivery. Unfortunately, after 14 days we cannot accept a return.
In the first instance, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you'd like to return the item. You then need to ensure that the item is returned to us (address will be provided) in the same condition it was delivered, using the correct packaging it came in. The item should be returned within 14 days of notifying us.
As we work hard to ensure we offer you free shipping on your item(s), unfortunately, the cost of a return, based on a 'change of mind' would be down to the customer to pay. You are free to choose your own choice of courier to return the item, but please ensure they are a suitable choice for moving furniture. We can also quote you for a return from our courier partners. This quoted fee would then be deducted from the item refund.
Once we receive the item, we will inspect it and as long as the item arrives back in a 'as sold' condition, refunds will be made within 7 days to you.
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
What are the delivery charges for orders from the Online Shop? We have ensured that all our products are offered with FREE delivery to the UK. As with everything, there are some exceptions. Remote areas will incur a small additional charge. Please see our shipping & delivery page for further information.
Which payment methods are accepted in the Online Shop? All Major Debit and Credit Cards and also you can check out and pay through Paypal. Our payment system is managed by our payment provider and we at Hickory Furniture, never see or have access to your credit/debit card information. We take your security as a customer very seriously that is why we use the latest security measures to protect your details when you shop with us, so your safety is guaranteed.
What exactly happens after ordering? When you place an order with us you will receive an email to tell you that we have received your order request, you will then receive another email to tell you that the order has been completed as long as there were no issues with the order, you will then receive one last email to inform you of delivery, we will keep you informed every step of the way.
Do you deliver outside the UK? Not usually but if you are from outside the U.K and you see something you like just drop us a line and we will have a look at getting it to you and how much it will cost.
Do you have a bricks & mortar store? Unfortunately no!, we are an online store only. If you require any further info about products, please feel free to get in touch.
Can I return an item? In the very rare instance that you need to return an item, please see our returns policy here.